June 04, 2021
05.062 Compensatory Time and Overtime
• Eliminated Compensatory Time accrual for Exempt Employees.
• Added Exception for Emergency Services Personnel.
• Added Payment for Compensatory Time explaining payment options.
May 29, 2021
16.007 Title IX Sexual Harassment
Significant information from UNT Policy 16.007 was merged into revised UNT Policy 16.005 Prohibition Against Sexual Misconduct and Retaliation.
May 18, 2021
06.026 Graduate Faculty Membership
Revision added language permitting associate graduate faculty members with a terminal degree to co-chair master's and doctoral committees in partnership with a full graduate faculty member.
May 13, 2021
05.017 Training and Development - Educational Scholarships
Information from this policy is published in other UNT policies. Flexible work scheduling to attend class is addressed in UNT Policy 05.022, Flexible Work Arrangements. Admissions requirements are addressed in Admissions office procedures and UNT Policy 07.011, Admissions. And eligibility for employee scholarships is addressed in UNT Policy 10.025, Faculty/Staff/Retiree/Dependent Educational Scholarship.
May 10, 2021
05.068 Jury and Witness Duty
Provision for jury and witness duty are in UNT Policy 05.072 Leave with Pay.
05.036 State Employee Organizations Membership Fee Deduction
Information concerning employee's payroll is addressed in UNT Policy 10.039, Payroll.
05.039 Longevity Pay/Hazardous Duty Pay
Revision added definitions. Longevity Pay content updated to incorporate UNT System procedures. Hazardous Pay content revision removed the 30 year eligibility limitation, in accordance with the revision to the corresponding section of the Texas Government Code to remove the $300 limitation.
May 07, 2021
15.010 Radiation Safety
• Separated user requirements for radiation, x-ray and laser safety programs: Individuals possessing, receiving, using, storing, or transferring any radioactive materials, radiation-producing devices or lasers must be registered under the UNT radioactive material license.
• Radiation producing devices and lasers must be registered under a current Certificate of X-Ray registration or Certificate of Laser registration, as applicable, issued by the Texas Department of State Health Services (TDSHS), unless a written exemption is granted by TDSHS.
• Designated that all activity related specifically to the sources of radiation and lasers must be within the scope of the current Radioactive Material License, Certificate of X-Ray registration and Certificate of Laser registration.
• Updated the Radiation Safety Committee duties and designated the Radiation Safety Officer as a non-voting member.